Theia
Search…
Lucky Planet

1.What is "Lucky Planet"?

  1. 1.
    After destroying the spaceship (except for the synthetic spaceship destroying the material spaceship), the player will obtain a certain number of "energy cores" and distribute them to the user's wallet address in the form of token "ENG". The number of ENG tokens obtained by destroying different levels of spaceship is inconsistent, as shown in the table:
  2. 2.
    The ways to destroy spaceships are as follows: Take the initiative to destroy the four levels of spaceships A ~ D.
  3. 3.
    The mortgaged ENG can be eligible for each round of lucky draw. The proportion of the number of mortgaged ENG / the total number of mortgaged ENG in this round is the winning probability of each award. The mortgaged ENG will be directly destroyed and cannot be redeemed.
  4. 4.
    Every three days is a round, that is, the award is held every three days.
  5. 5.
    Reward source: 5% of platform revenue; In the financial mine (machine gun pool), every time the platform gains revenue, 5% is transferred to the "lucky planet" prize pool.
  6. 6.
    After the 3-day countdown, the settlement shall be carried out, and the winning probability shall be determined according to the proportion of mortgage ENG quantity of each user. There are three awards: Level I, level II and level III; Each user can participate in the lucky draw of three awards, but each address can win up to one award.
  7. 7.
    The total amount of each round of award is 80% of the award pool, and the remaining 20% will enter the next round of award pool; The first prize shall be 50% of each round of awards; The second prize is 30% of each round of awards; The third prize is 20% of each round of reward.
Rank
Number of ENG tokens obtained by destruction
S
20
A
8
B
4
C
2
D
1

2.Contract address

BSC:
Harmony:0x1DF81D5C93C01f4c94296DfA438ca9f5be59118a
REI:0x4afb296382faC392E462Bbd8c037F1D8ce03c94b
NEAR:
Copy link
On this page
1.What is "Lucky Planet"?
2.Contract address