Theia
Search…
Spaceship Tycoon

1.What is "Spaceship Tycoon"?

Spaceship will rank the users who buy the "Space Magic Box" every week. The 10 players who buy the most space magic boxes in that week will divide 80% of the TIA of the "Spaceship tycoon" prize pool, and the remaining 20% will enter the next week's prize pool. The bonus of "Spaceship tycoon" comes from 5% of the sales revenue of space magic box and 5% of the service charge of Spaceship synthesis; The reward distribution proportion of the top 10 players in each round is 32%, 16%, 12%, 8%, 4%, 1.6%, 1.6%, 1.6%, 1.6%, 1.6% and 1.6% respectively.

2.Contract address

BSC:0x422c0696313cc34F8549234D935B673130D295c3
Harmony:0xA6ca25A3eff083081a8385d02aDe5495Fca5E562
REI:0x4e86E4C233b58A7aA5f6a570C206bBf045178C26
NEAR:
Copy link
On this page
1.What is "Spaceship Tycoon"?
2.Contract address