Theia
Search…
Space magic box
The Space magic box, as its name implies, is a mystery box directly purchased using TIA. When the mystery box is opened, different levels and types of spaceships can be randomly obtained according to the probability. When the 8-hour average price of TIA is greater than a Fixed Value n(BUSD/USN/REI), the selling price is fixed at XXX TIA, otherwise the selling price is less than n(BUSD/USN/REI) equivalent TIA. The total amount of space magic box is unlimited. Buying space magic boxes will compete for the "Spaceship Tycoon" reward. The more space magic boxes purchased, the greater the probability of winning.
For example(On BSC):
When the 8-hour average price of TIA is ≥ 10busd, the unit price of space magic box = 3tia
When the 8-hour average price of TIA is less than 30 TIA, the unit price of space magic box = 30 / (tia-busd 4-hour average price)

1.Probability of Space magic box out of the spaceship

Grade
Probability
S
Get by Bidding
A
1%
B
4%
C
15%
D
80%

2.Space magic box sales revenue distribution

Allocation
比例
Dstroy
50%
"Spaceship Pioneer" Prize Pool
25%
"Adventurer"Prize Pool
5%
"Lucky planet" Prize Pool
5%
"Spaceship tycoon" Prize Pool
5%
Reserve pool
5%
Invitee
5%

3.Adventurer Reward

At the end of the countdown every 24 hours, the last player to buy the space magic box becomes the "ultimate adventurer", and can obtain 80% of the TIA award of the "adventurer" award pool, and the remaining 20% enter the next round. If a new space magic box is sold before the end of the countdown, the countdown will be increased by 10 minutes and the top will be 24 hours.
Copy link
On this page
1.Probability of Space magic box out of the spaceship
2.Space magic box sales revenue distribution
3.Adventurer Reward